October 13, 2008

If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is the darkness!

Oppression has lead to anger in my life. The anger turned to bitterness and that, to hatred.

In this situation, a Christian worker, misused his position and wasn’t repentant. I did not handle my anger correctly which resulted in hatred.

Hatred, as Greg explained, turned to darkness within. Although I don’t see the affect, I have to realize that “God’s Word is true, and every man a liar.” Rom. 3:4

The manner in which I learn and process information is by experience. I have to rely on my brother, to identify “blind spots” in my life. In so doing, I will repent, as I have, and begin to do the right thing, which is to love my brother. The process is by my act of praying for him. Once I have experienced this truth, and see the darkness, I will be able to see where I was amiss. In this case, moving from darkness into light. Through the experience, and my learning, I hope to write more.

My cause was right, my response was not. Therefore, the cause became unworthy and darkness.